Why Your Restaurant Should Try Clover Online Ordering With Delivery
- January 7, 2022
- / Jamie Walker
- / CLOVER POS,CLOVER ONLINE ORDERING
Clover POS has partnered with Door Dash to offer food delivery for businesses using Clover Online Ordering. Your customers will place and pay for their orders through the Clover online ordering page, and then the order is dispatched and delivered using DoorDash.
3 Reason Why Your Restaurant Needs To Use Clover Online Ordering
1. Save money on delivery fees
We all know that the delivery aggregators' service fees eat into the profits of restaurants, but you can save money using Clover Online Ordering with Delivery. Door Dash charges a delivery fee of $6.99 per order, which is lower than Uber Eats and Post Mates. You also can pass the Door Dash Delivery fee to the customer so that your revenue per order is higher than other services.
2. Control over the order process
Clover POS gives you the power to control the order and payment process from start to finish. Build and publish your menu, process orders, take payment, send orders to the kitchen, dispatch completed orders to Door Dash and pull your sales reports from one centralized system. Having one system do all of the work creates efficiencies in your business operations, cuts down on order errors, and saves you time and money.
3. Order and payment processing flexibility
Clover POS gives your restaurant the flexibility to offer your customers the ability to place orders for dine-in, take-out, curbside delivery, and now home delivery through Door Dash. Providing multiple ordering options allows your restaurant to accommodate all of the preferred dining preferences so that you never have to miss a potential order.
If you are currently using Clover Online Ordering, you can sign up for delivery in 4 easy steps:
1. Sing into the Clover OLO Hub
2. Select your preferred order fulfillment methods such as curbside pick-up or delivery
3. Complete Door Dash sign up form. You will be taken to a Door Dash hosted page to complete the sign up process.
4. You can start taking delivery orders within 1-2 hours after completing the Door Dash sign-up form.
Don't have Clover POS yet? Let's chat and find out how a Clover Point of Sale System can power your restaurant to new heights. Schedule a call here: Clover Consultation or call 850-777-3077 to talk to sales.